Wednesday 6 May 2015

Sigma Haul and Review

Recently, I joined the Sigma Beauty Affiliate Program. I don't know specifically what its all about (whoops) but they kindly sent me some products for me to review :)

So this is what they sent me:

- Brushes:
      - 3DHD Kabuki Brush
      - 3DHD Precision Brush
      - E55 Eye Shading Brush
      - E25 Blending Brush
- Eyeshadows:
      - Single Eyeshadow // Grasp
      - Single Eyeshadow // Triomphe
      - Eyeshadow Booklet with 10 shades in it
- Lip Products:
      - Lip Vex // Slip
      - Deluxe Lip Vex Sample // Hint

Brushes:
Out of the 4 brushes Sigma sent me, I really like 2 of them. The 3DHD Kabuki brush and the E25 Blending brush. I use the kabuki brush for my foundation and sometimes concealer as it is a nice big brush which is perfect for applying foundation. I use the blending brush to blend out eyeshadow so i don't have any harsh lines. This brush is so fluffy and works perfectly for blending out eyeshadow (obviously!). I think the main reason why I'm not so keen on the 3DHD Precision brush is because it is too small to put concealer under my eyes but it is good and putting concealer around my nose as it fits perfectly in that area. Personally for me, the E55 Eye Shading brush is too small to apply eyeshadow, it is alright at putting on base shadow but its not a brush I will reach for when putting on eyeshadow.

Eyeshadows:
 The single eyeshadows they sent me are in the shade Grasp (left) and Triompe (right). I am yet to try these shades out on my eyes but they looked so nice when I swatched them and I think Grasp will be a really nice colour to wear throughout Summer!
This is they eyeshadow booklet type thing that they kindly sent me. I think this is actually quite cool because you peel back the black layer and you get the eyeshadows. Again I am yet to try these out but I am so looking forward to doing so as the colours look AMAZING!

Lip Products:
So they sent me 2 Lip Vexes, one full size one in Slip and one deluxe sample in Hint. Personally I really don't like these colours on me as they're are a very bright coral and a very bright lilac colour and they don't suit me at all. I'm sure on other skin tones they would look amazing, however they really do not suit me :(

A huge thank you to Sigma for sending me these products! It was really kind of you!

If you want the link to my favourite brushes, click here!

I hope you enjoyed this post, and I'll see you again next week! Goodbyeee x

3 comments: